Webinar “Microsoft 365 Master Class”
2 Hour Master Class on Microsoft 365
Cloud based productivity tools like Microsoft 365 are empowering corporate and government organizations to leverage cutting-edge business intelligence, world-class security, and scalability to maximize results.
The Microsoft 365 Master Class is a complimentary 2 Hour Instructor-led Virtual Master Class designed for your teams to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, focused on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. The session has been tailored for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization or want a working foundational knowledge of cloud and M365’s capabilities.
This Virtual Master Class includes the key takeaways from MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Select a cloud deployment
- Module 2: Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Stream, Teams, and Yammer
- Get extra support with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Module 3: Microsoft 365 business management capabilities
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get extra support and stay secure with Windows 10
- Utilize business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Time: 10 am — 12 pm EST