Webinar series for Women in Small Business
Partners in Wellbeing Women in Small Business: Balancing Work and Home Life webinar series returns in August. Held over Zoom, the series will continue with its weekly schedule on Wednesdays from 12:00 pm — to 1:00 pm starting 16 August, with 5 events held through 13 September 2023.
Join Partners in Wellbeing Julie Fletcher and Jane Lazzari Wellbeing Coaches who will co-facilitate group discussions with women leaders in small businesses. Each webinar agenda will revolve around a topic that has been directly informed by small business owners who attended previous webinars.
The evidence-based webinar series is designed to provide a platform for small business owners to connect and share experiences with other like-minded women who juggle family and work.
Commitment to all webinars is optional. Attend as convenient.
Women in Small Business: Balancing Home and Work Life weekly topic discussions:
- Week 1 16/08/2023 Topic — Self-doubt: Do you doubt yourself despite your experience and accomplishments?
- Week 2 23/08/2023 Topic — Health: The effects of menopause and perimenopause on your work and home life
- Week 3 30/08/2023 Topic — Self-care: Finding time for self-care as a mother, carer, spouse/partner while running a small business
- Week 4 06/09/2023 Topic: — Managing mental health: when basic self-care isn’t enough, what signs to look out for, and where to get help.
- Week 5 13/09/2023 Topic: Keeping your eye on the prize — What can you do when your connection to your business seems to be losing its spark?
The webinar will be delivered on Zoom and the Zoom link to join the event will be sent to registrants 1 day prior to each event. Check your junk box if you do not receive this or email [email protected].
This webinar is presented by Partners in Wellbeing and is intended for female small business owners in Victoria. Partners in Wellbeing is funded by the Department of Health and Department of Jobs, Skills, Industry and Regions.
If you are aged 16 and over, own or run a small business, and are experiencing increased stressors owing to the impact of the pandemic you are eligible to receive small business support through Partners in Wellbeing.
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm EDT