Webinar “Digital Business Card Marketing And Training”
What Are Digital Business Cards?
A modern way to share your contact information, digital business cards saves data instantly to a smartphone. They include all the information you typically find on a traditional business card. Digital business cards offer enhanced opportunities to engage with your new contacts.
A digital business card differs from displaying a QR code on your tangible business card. Digital business cards leverage Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which uses tags that draw power from the device that reads them through magnetic force. When the reader gets close enough, the tag is energized to transfer data when two NFCs are near each other. Most smartphones have this technology.
- Go green! Cut your carbon footprint; this option is environmentally friendly.
- Keep contacts updated. Paper cards are unsustainable and quickly become outdated as professionals earn promotions and new credentials or their organization goes through a rebrand. A digital business card is always up to date.
- Automation and digital business cards can remove administrative burdens. Some leaders in this space have bulk uploads and automation builds into their systems.
- Integrations with your current technology stack, such as Zoom, Teams, and Zapier.
- Trackable You can access analytics, including the number of scans, views, click rates, and more!
- The text about you, your company, products, services, goals, etc.
- Videos that show what you offer or sell. Or about you, your products and services, or How-To info.
- Social media links for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. so they can go there by clicking on the images.
- Links to websites — like your main website to learn more about you or to buy your products or services, etc.
- Links to PDF documents you want to share. Can be price lists, lists of events, or whatever will help them (and you.)
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), set up contact follow-up reminders, notes and so much more!
How Does the Technology Work?
One of the great things about this technology is it doesn’t matter if the person you are connecting with has the same technology. It’s a bonus if they do, but your contacts don’t need this technology to receive your information!
If your firm leverages digital business card technology, there are a few ways this interaction may play out.
Time: 7:00 PM — 8:30 PM EST